Our client is a downstream Oil and Gas organization. Their operations include Petroleum, Haulage/Distribution, Product Storage and Retail Sales of petroleum products. They require the services of Machine (Experienced Truck Drivers) immediate employment.
Job Location: Delta State
Job Title: Truck Drivers – 50 Candidates (From both North & South part of the Country)
The objective of the role is to serve the supply chain logistics department in a safe and timely manner
· Transport finished goods and raw materials over land to and from manufacturing plants or retail and distribution centers.
· Inspect vehicles for mechanical items and safety issues and perform preventive maintenance.
· Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
· Document and log work/rest periods and kilometres spent driving and retain fuel/toll receipts
· Planned, organized and prioritized work to ensure on time deliveries.
· Adhered to company policies and protocol.
· Comply with truck driving rules and regulations (size, weight, route designations, parking and break periods) as well as with company policies and procedures.
· Maneurver trucks into loading or unloading positions
· Collect and verify delivery instructions
· Efficiently transport the hazardous, and inflammable materials to their specified destinations.
· Systematically received and relayed the information to the central or main dispatcher, and communicated with the clients about it.
Educational Requirement –The ideal candidate should have at least Secondary School Certificate.
Experience – At least 4 years of experience Truck driving.
Qualified candidates should forward CVs to ‘email@example.com’ using ‘PTD-DEL’ as the subject of the application before 15th August, 2019. Candidates who meet the requirements will be invited for interviews.