Apply as the Office Secretary (Female) at Nocturnus Security Limited
Nocturnus Security Limited is an established and fast growing, modern private security company with a niche for excellent service delivery, we offer best in class security services; we churn out properly trained individuals and teams, utilizing cutting edge security gadgets and equipment. We came into business as seasoned security experts having acquired huge experience in industrial security, para-military and intelligence organisations.
Nocturnus Security limited is in its expansion phase and seeking to enlarge its beats within Abuja and its environs. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized individuals are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing team in the position below:
Job Title: Office Secretary (Female)
Location: Yenagoa, Bayelsa State.
- Must be above 18 years of age
- Have relevant qualifications - Minimum of BSC/HND in relevant field
- Must be resident in Yenagoa Bayelsa State
- Ability to read, speak and understand English language
- At least 3-5 years of experience in relevant roles
- Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information; initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel; arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reading secretarial publications.
We offer competitive salaries and huge growth prospects.
Application Closing Date
5th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Motivation Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail
For More Information: Call - 09050126891
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed