VACANCY: HEAD OF CONSTRUCTION (Job Ref: CON-PM-BUL)
streSERT Services Limited
Our client is a Group of Companies into Construction and Facilities Management.
Location: Lagos State
The Head of Construction is responsible for project delivery and overall coordination of the project department and team members in all project locations. He/She would be saddled with the overall responsibility of ensuring quality and customer satisfaction for all projects.
- Provide overall coordination of the project department and its team members
- Provide supervisory oversight on main contractor and scope of work.
- Ensure all designs are thoroughly checked and signed off in a timely fashion
- Ensure quality control and conformity of architectural/construction drawings and other servicedrawings
- Continuous tracking of project requirement and scope changes
- Update of action log and closeout outstanding issues within the stipulated time
- Liaise directly with consultants to ensure project objectives are met
- Co-ordinate project meetings between consultants and project team
- Ensure quality control across project sites.
- Conduct value engineering and provide evidence of cost reduction
- Ensure proper stakeholder engagement.
- Responsible for quality control on all project sites
- Responsible for setup and coordination of all green and brown field project
Post Design Phase Activities:
- Project Scheduling and Monitoring.
- Provide the first-level interface between project consultants and organisation.
- Assist consultants & Tender committee with the preparation of tender documentation.
- Measure and verify project scope
- Facilitate scope change requests
- Facilitate and prepare impact assessments of scope change requests
- Organize and facilitate scheduled change control meetings
- Communicate outcomes of scope change requests
- Report project performance to the EDD
- B.Sc. Degree in Engineering, Building Technology or related field
- Real estate and construction experience
- Minimum of 8 years overall experience out of which 3 should be a leadership role
- Member of relevant professional bodies will be an added advantage
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
- In-depth knowledge of building products, construction details, and relevant rules, regulations, andquality standards
- Understanding of all facets of the construction process
- Familiarity with construction management software packages
- Ability to plan and see the big picture
- Competent in conflict and crisis management
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- Excellent time and project management skills
N600, 000 and above monthly
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed