Store Officer at Synapse Services
Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope,
support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
We seek to recruit suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- The Store Officer will be responsible for managing all the operations in the storeroom.
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the storeroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and
- labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for
- reimbursements and record keeping
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm
- proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Issuing items and updating bin cards promptly.
- Reconciliation between bin card & ERP system.
- Set minimum stock level for all fast-moving items in the store.
- Keep records properly and updated.
- Ensure a good arrangement of the stock in the store.
- Prepare and submit daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Reconciliation of non-available items to make request for replenishment.
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc Degree
- 3+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or recordkeeping
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Familiarity with standard concepts and best practices in a stockroom or
- warehouse environment
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Keen attention to detail and ability to effectively manage time
- Physical ability to frequently lift and carry materials
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to:
email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed