Project Inspection Coordinator at Saipem Contracting Nigeria Limited (SCNL)
Oil and Gas
Saipem is a global leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction & Installation Businesses, with a strong inclination towards oil & gas-related activities in remote areas. We excel in the provisioning of engineering, procurement, project management and construction services, with distinctive skills and capabilities in the design and execution of large-scale offshore and onshore projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Inspection Coordinator
Location: Rivers, Nigeria
About the Job
- Ensure execution of quality control activities on purchased goods and availability of relevant necessary documentation, in accordance with purchase order requirements / conditions and project procedures / contract, optimizing and minimizing costs.
- Ensure timely update of Company Information Tools / Systems (either directly or by Inspectors) with the most reliable and up to date information on quality control and inspection activities (i.e. Inspection Report, Inspection Release Note).
- Coordinate efficiently and efficaciously internal Inspectors and / or Inspection Agencies in order to reach project goals by means of cost effective and result oriented solutions according to Company network synergies, best practices and procedures.
- Review Project Quality Control requirements and all the contractual documentation in order to detect discrepancies and prevent any misunderstanding aiming to a supply chain management approach
- Support MM on issuance of Project QC procedures
- Contribute to finalize PMC and IDS
- Support MM on PO Inspection Classification
- Ensure (directly or through Internal Inspectors) specialist support to engineering department to vendor quality control documents review (ITP and Test Procedures)
- For each Project PO, ensure all necessary and suitable documentation (Inspection Assignment Package) is available to designated inspector prior Inspection activities starts
- With the support of the MM, plan/organize the PIM (if any), agree dates and venues with Vendors, ensure the presence at the meeting of all Sub-Vendors (if any), Saipem (requisitioning unit and designated inspector), Client and any third-party personnel whose attendance is required.
- Ensure the correct Project inspection notification workflow with Client and/or Third Parties in accordance with contractual requirements and ensure all necessary and suitable documentation is available prior to confirmation of inspection notification.
- Check all inspection Report received from Inspector (Internal and External) and ensure the correct distribution / filing of it to system (SAP)
- After positive final test result, verify that all necessary condition are satisfactory and ensure timely issuance of Inspection Release Note in SAP
- In case of not satisfactory inspection, ensure the correct management of Non-Conformity Reports and Punch Lists
- Ensure the vendor Manufactured Data Book review and approval and ensure timely issuance of Final Test Certificate in SAP
- Ensure performances evaluation of external (Agency) inspectors by using I-PERF.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Engineering / Science or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years’ relevant experience in the energy industry
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, including speaking, writing and active listening.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed