Technical Sales Manager at a Leading International Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) - Michael Stevens Consulting
Marketing and Sales
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading International Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Sales Manager
- We are looking for a Technical Sales Manager with experience selling fasteners in Industrial Engineering / Construction who is looking to develop their career in the new Nigerian sales organization
- Ideally you have a track record of successfully selling automobile manufacturing / industrial engineering / civil construction fasteners
- Initially you will be willing to work from home yet undertake extensive travel commitments in the first 2 years (especially) whilst the business gains momentum.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Searching for new clients who might benefit from company products and services
- Developing long-term relationships with clients through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuading clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiating tender and contract terms and conditions to meet both client and company needs
- Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts
- Providing pre-sales demonstrations and product education, and after-sales support services
- Providing commissioning and maintenance testing services
- Analysing costs and sales
- Meeting regular sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how a product meets client needs.
- Experience in a similar role
- Sales and marketing background
- Ability to work on your own initiative and make effective decisions under pressure
- 'Hands on’,, ‘can do’ attitude is a prerequisite
- ICT literate
- Highly organised, strong attention to detail, excellent time management skills
- Strong communication / people skills
- A good understanding of Airfield Lighting and on-going Interest in airport technology is desirable
- Good commercial skills
- Great attitude.
- B.Sc in Engineering or related field with at least 8 years sales experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed