Construction Project Coordinator at Invent Alliance Limited
Invent Alliance Limited is a company specialized on creation of multi sector and multi discipline business platform with specialist partnerships for value co-creation in each of the different business segments through modern co-petition business principles.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Construction Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Construction Project Coordinator will be primarily responsible for overseeing the planning and delivery of the construction project.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of the project.
- Ensure that all parts of the project are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Meet with stakeholders to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals.
- Use and continually develop leadership skills.
- Other related duties as assigned.
Education and Qualification
- Minimum of B.Eng.
- 0 to 3 year experience in a similar role.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applicants must be resident within Ajah axis.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed