Veritasi Homes and Properties Limited is a world-class real estate development company driven by value innovation and optimum service to deliver affordable homes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a project manager to be responsible for handling our company's ongoing projects.
- You will be working closely with your team members to ensure that all project requirements, deadlines, and schedules are on track.
- Responsibilities include submitting project deliverables, preparing status reports, and establishing effective project communication plans as well as the proper execution of said plans.
- To be a successful candidate, you will need to have proven experience in project management and the ability to lead project teams of various sizes. A Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a huge advantage.
- Coordinating with cross-discipline team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
- Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
- Submitting project deliverables and ensuring that they adhere to quality standards.
- Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing, and summarizing relevant information.
- Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
- Facilitating change requests to ensure that all parties are informed of the impacts on schedule and budget.
- Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials, and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities with clients.
- Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
- Managing customer satisfaction within the project transition period.
- Conducting post-project evaluation and identifying successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- ERP project oversight.
- A Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in a related field.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is a plus.
- Proven experience in project management.
- Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Experience as a construction project manager.
- Able to complete projects promptly.
- Understanding of ERP implementation.
- Experience overseeing a construction project.
- Budget management experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are to send their Resume as a PDF format and as an attachment to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed