Lopterra Services Limited - Our client in the Power sector is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job Code: LPT/P/BDO1
Location: Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- We requires the services of a Business Development Officer who has relevant sales skills in the area of FMCG to join their growing and dynamic team.
- Identify and appoint channel distributors and partners
- Respond to client's enquiries timely.
- Assist with developing new market for company’s products.
- Book sales appointments and client meetings
- Create proposals for existing and new clients.
- Develop and implement new sales strategies.
- Develop new sales channels digitally and traditionally.
- Review and communicate cost estimates to existing and potential clients.
- Increase B2B and B2C sales pipeline robustly.
- Participate in sales meetings and on-site training.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate products to customers.
- Meet monthly sales targets.
- Submit sales pipeline and report to management team.
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree or HND
- At least 2 years experience.
- Experience in sales of FMCG products
- An Experience in the sales of UPS/Inverters/AVRs/ IT products and solutions is required.
- He or she must have a proven track record for meeting and exceeding sales targets with little or no supervision.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Growth driven.
- N80,000.00 - N100,000.00 per month plus commission and other benefits.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified delegates should submit their CV to: email@example.com Use the Job Code as the subject of the email.
Note: Failure to do so may result in your application being ignored.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed