Human Resources Officer at FHON Consulting
LAGOS , LEKKI ,
FHON Consulting believes that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers’ expectation in mind, will get one to the right place. We are here to solve industry challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Officer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Officer is responsible for providing support in the various human resources functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring and employee counseling.
- The HR Officerwill be involved in sourcing, recruiting, planning the overall HR strategy and assist in creating and implementing HR policies and procedures.
- Ensure everything in the office runs smoothly on a daily basis, office equipment is maintained, all records are up to date, whilst carrying out several administrative jobs
- In charge of all employee matters
- In charge of admin
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations etc.
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company's Human Resources Policies
- In charge of conflict resolution
- Maintain all office and employee records
- Responsible for training of old staff and orientation for new
- Clocking staff in and out
- HSE for staff
- Ensuring compliance to dress code & other company policies
- Ensures that company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff PAYE
- Monitors all employees conduct
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential and any other duty which may be assigned.
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Provide Job description (JD), SOP, SLA, for employees
- Performance Management
- Develop and implement policies on a variety of workplace issues
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Appraisal & Feedback
- Learning and Development
- Disciplinary Measures
- Managing Employee Relations
- Strategic Management
- Employee and Labour Relations Implement the enlisted above within agreed timelines
- Ensure regular meeting with employee(s) to attend to complaints and best ways of resolving it for optimum performance.
- Conduct 3 months review for new staff
- Coordinate staff trainings
- Staff rotation when needed
- Record staff sanctions
- Act as staff personal chancellor
- Staff HMO Coordination
- Pension remittance
- Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
- Conduct Appraisal every 6months
- Update staff handbook and sanction policies
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Update Staff file
- Conduct Staff exit interview
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over staff and under staff)
- Maintain employee information soft copy on zoho and hard copy in client file
- Carry out staff address verification
- Conduct verification on employee's previous employer.
- Relationship management with regulatory authorities and Vendors
- Serving as a point person for all new employee questions
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Ensuring background and reference checks are completed
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Orienting new employees to the organization (setting up a designated log-in, workstations, email addresses etc.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department and / or company management.
- Candidates should possess at least a Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of 1 year experience.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Having a Professional certificate (CIPM, HRCI) is an advantage
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to mutitask
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed