Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) Recruitment for Observers (Bayelsa and Kogi)
BAYELSA , KOGI ,
The Independent Notional Electoral Commission (INEC) hereby invites registered Civil Society Organizations (CSOs), Non-Governmental Organizations (NGOs) and other interested Stakeholders, whose activities are focused on Democracy, Governance and election and who wish to observe the Bayelsa and Kogi States Governorship Elections scheduled to hold on 16th November, 2019, to apply for:
Locations: Bayelsa and Kogi
- All organizations that have submitted written applications are required to complete and submit the prescribed application form(s) EC 14A (I) as this remains the only acceptable means of application.
Accreditation of Election Observers
- Subsequently, successful observer groups would be required to fill the accreditation form (EC 14(II) for Election observers which ore obtainable at the "Elections and Party Monitoring Deportment, INEC Headquarters, Maitama, Abuja".
- The completed application forms (EC 14A (II) are to be accompanied with passport - sized photographs of those to be deployed to the two (2) States. This is to enable the Commission produce identification/accreditation tags for observers to be deployed for the respective Elections.
Application Closing Date
Friday; 30th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested observer groups are required to download and complete the application form(s) EC 14A (I) indicating the preferred state for observation and submit it along with other necessary documents to:
The Election and Party Monitoring Department,
Click Here to Download EC 14A (I) Form - (PDF)
Click Here For More Information
- Separate Application Forms are to be submitted for Bayelsa and Kogi States, respectively
- Observer groups should particularly, note that all other information, including Legal status, Federal Inland Revenue Service (Medium Tax Office) Certificate for NGOs as well as evidence of registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC headquarters, Abuja (including evidence of past registration with the Civil Society Desk at INEC Headquarters, Abuja (including evidence of past election observation), among others, are to accompany their applications.
- The list of all successful observer groups for the two Elections will be subsequently published in National Dailies and on the Commission's website at the close of the period for receipt of application (s).
- Observer Groups should note that any falsification of documents in the submissions will lead to automatic disqualification and possible prosecution. Please, be guided accordingly.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed