Chartered Accountant at the Nigeria Institute For Industrial Security
The Nigerian institute was founded in 2000 and registered in 2003. The institute is governed by a council headed by the president Alhaji Isa Ozi Salami, the Ohi Otenyete of Ebira land. Our services include: Certification, Training, Risk Assessment, Research, and Development, Recruitment of Security Personnel.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- Candidates should possess a minimum of HND / Bachelor's Degree with 2 - 5 years work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed