Project Coordinator at a Non-Governmental Organisation (STEM) - HRbreakoutRoom
HRbreakoutRoom - Our client, a Non-Governmental Organisation (STEM) is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Coordinator
Employment Type: Contract
Sector: NGO (STEM)
- Project management of company's programmes as identified in the annual plan by engaging all relevant stakeholders
- Vendor management on projects within scope for quality of deliverables, on time delivery and cost management
- Communication plan and stakeholder management of company's programs
- Monitoring and evaluation as well as impact measurement reports of company's programmes
- Attend report out meetings with sponsors/partners and customers
- Track and monitor project expenses versus planned budget
- Prepare proposals for grant and sponsorship applications with support from co-founders / other team members.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 1 - 3 years work experience
- Project Management Experience
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office tools
- Prior experience leading a team evident through participation in extracurricular activities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Prior experience working with a non-profit, preferred not mandatory.
- Range between N55 - 75k net salary monthly depending on experience level
- Reimbursable data allowance of up to N11,000 monthly
- 20 days annual leave
- Health insurance after probationary period of 3 months is completed successfully.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: This is a contract role for an initial 12 month period with opportunity to be converted to a full time position based on performance and organisational needs.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed