Krystal Medical Centre is a leading health organization that focuses on health care, provides and promote continuity of care for clients at home, at the hospital. We care and God cures.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
Location: Isheri LGA / Magodo Phase II, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Descriptions / Responsibilities
- Clean, and maintain laboratory equipment
- Conduct collection and analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, and spinal fluid,
- Provide technical information about test results to physicians, Head Scientist and researchers
- Operate, calibrate and maintain equipment used in quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Contribute to a safe and secure environment for patients, visitors, physicians and co-workers by following established standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Maintains patient confidence by keeping laboratory information confidential
- Serve and protect the hospital community by adhering to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements.
Qualifications / Experience
- Must be a certified laboratory technician from a recognized school of Health Technology with a minimum of 1 year working experience in hospital settings.
- Effective Laboratory Quality Management System skills
- Effective Laboratory data management and research literacy skills
- Must be able to run common medical tests.
- Must possess a current Practice License from the relevant body.
- Must be Computer literate
- S/He should be able to multi-task; capable of handling several issues at the same time to deliver results and meet desired deadlines.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications containing telephone numbers, email address and copies of their credentials to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Submit it in person at:
15A Emmanuel Keshi Street,
Magodo Phase 2 - Lagos State.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed