Chartered Accountant at Trainsmart Education Consulting Limited
Trainsmart Education Consulting Limited is a Registered company in Nigeria providing bespoke services in Human Resources Outsourcing, Training and Education Consulting.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a proficient Chartered Accountant to join our firm. As an authorized Chartered Accountant, you will be responsible for undertaking all accounting activities under the current legislation. Besides having knowledge of professional accounting principles, you should also have steady work experience. You should be a Certified Accountant (ACA) accredited to a known professional body or any reputed institute for certified public accountants.
- Maintaining proper accounting records
- Assessing financial risks and suggesting preventive measures
- Liaising with clients, business partners, auditors and vendors
- Ensuring complete compliance with the state authorities
- Offering expert financial advice and services to clients
- Investigating and rectifying any financial discrepancies
- Conducting internal and external audits
- Preparing budgets, annual reports and strategies
- Advising clients on financial transactions, mergers and acquisitions
- Helping clients with reciprocity agreements, training agreements or similar tax/payment-related queries
- Analyzing the company’s financial systems and procedures
- Processing online payments and bank statements
- Preparing and forecasting budget reports
- Preventing or suggesting ways to stop any fraudulent activities
- Negotiating monetary terms with vendors
- Providing assistance with tax planning
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Finance or related field
- ACA qualification or equivalent is desirable
- 3+ years of experience as a Chartered Accountant (CA) or proven work experience at a Chartered Accountants workplace.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Impressive oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations effectively
- Good mathematical skills
- Strong leadership qualities
N200,000 - N250,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed