Area Sales Supervisor at Capricorn Digital Limited - 14 Openings
BORNO , DELTA , LAGOS , PORT HARCOURT , BAYELSA , EDO , NIGER , KWARA , EKITI , KEBBI , KOGI , ONDO , NNEWI ,
Marketing and Sales
Capricorn Digital Limited (CDL) is a digital solutions and distribution company that supports the growth of agents, merchants, entrepreneurs and/or small and medium sized businesses, while at the same time empowering them economically and financially, through the efficient and effective distribution of digital products and services across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Supervisor
Locations: Sokoto, Kebbi, Zamfara, Plateau, Borno, Kogi, Ekiti, Ondo, Edo, Bayelsa, Delta, Port-Harcourt, Kwara, Niger
- Minimum of an HND/B.Sc in Sales, Business, Social Science, Arts or relevant field
- Ability to communicate in English and local languages
- 3-5 years' experience in sales/marketing
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Previous managerial position is an added advantage.
- The Area Sales Supervisor is responsible for delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- The role involves hands-on supervision of a 7+ person field sales and operational support team across the area, ensuring teamwork and capability development, and delivering on commercial targets defined for each period.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing leadership to the area by ensuring that the appropriate structures, systems, and competencies and sales values are developed to exceed revenue targets
- Setting sales targets for individual territory sales officers and team as a whole
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding agent base network
- Monitoring team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- Working via the field team to manage recruitment, activation and ongoing support of agents across the region
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual area sales reports
- Overall leadership in the area, including representing the Company and its management when and as needed
- Delivering on revenue targets for all products through agent-related transactions
- Selection, training, coaching and ongoing performance management of territory sales officers.
- Focus on optimization of team performance, enhancement of morale and productivity
- Work with trade marketing team to deliver improvements in brand engagement scores across different territories.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with "Area Sales Supervisor" and the region you are applying for as subject of the email.
Note: Your preferred location should be stated on the body of the email. Applications that do not adhere to these instructions will be discarded.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed