Talent Bureau was born out of an increased demand for ‘service’. Our services are designed to take the stress of recruitment off our clients. We take the time to clearly understand our client's specific requirements so that only the right candidates with the right profiles are recruited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Travel Consultant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make professional and accurate travel arrangements for our clients including air, car, hotel, and ground transportation reservations.
- Converse with customers to determine destination, mode of transportation, travel dates, financial considerations, and accommodations required.
- Compute cost of travel and accommodations, using carrier tariff books, and hotel rate books, or quote package tour's costs.
- Follow company procedures, account guidelines and customer service standards in the areas of: making travel arrangements, building Passenger Name Records (PNR's) and profiles.
- Plan, describe, arrange, and sell itinerary tour packages and promotional travel incentives offered by Travels.
- Provide customer with Travel brochures and publications containing travel information, such as local customs, points of interest, or foreign country regulations.
- Maintain awareness and adherence to our clients procedures, programs and policy guidelines
- Consistent application of Travel’s practices and programs.
- Provide industry updates as well as airline promotions to clients
- Offer and provide travel insurance to customers.
- Engage in the preparation of sales budget weekly.
Required Education, Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field with a minimum of 2 year experience as a travel consultant/ticketing & reservation officer
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Amadeus; with Amadeus certification
N100,000 / Month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed