Workcity Africa, the leading premium coworking space in Africa. A community that brings startups and entrepreneurs together to collaborate, inspire innovation and harness various skills that are geared towards economic growth and community development. It is a space full of fun, energy and where people achieve more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Web Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- Create and install tools to create web content and check the consistency.
- Take editorial responsibility for the content, quality and style of the site and provide first layer support for the users.
- Ensuring that the web servers, hardware and software are operating accurately
- Designing the website, generate and revise web pages
- Ensures that links are operational and web pages errors are quickly resolved
- Oversee the website construction, maintenance, content management and placement.
Qualifications and Competencies
- HND / OND / B.Sc. Degree in Computer Science, Computing or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in the field.
- Basic knowledge of (SEO) Search Engine Optimization process
- Proficiency in graphic design such as usage of Canva and Corel draw.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in PDF format to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed