Leventis Motors Limited (a member of A.G Leventis Nigeria Plc.) is the leading distributor of Trucks and Buses in Nigeria, providing you with World Leading brands such as Volkswage, Eiche, Foton-Daimle and JCB construction equipment. By carrying multiple brands, Leventis Motors is able to cater to a wide range of customer needs as dictated by customer demand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Workshop Manager
Locations: Aba-Abia, Enugu, Owerri-Imo
Qualification And Key Competencies
- HND/B.Eng. in Mechanical Engineering (Specialization in Commercial Vehicles)
- Minimum of 8 years strong Engineering experience with an established Commercial Vehicle Workshop (Trucks specifically)
- Perfect knowledge of Auto Trucks.
- Problem solving skill and team spirit.
- Product knowledge & skills to handle technical problems, warranty issues.
- Ability to guide & train others.
- Good communication ability both verbally and in writing.
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office Package
- Valid driver’s license
- To coordinate all workshop related activities and ensure availability of trucks.
- Ensure workshop procedures & systems are known to all staff and strictly followed during repairs on vehicle as well as maintenance documentation.
- Continuously monitor repair time & repair quality and ensure the KPI (MTTR & RFTR) targets are achieved.
- Ensure customer focus oriented culture among the team and maintain good relationships with customers.
- Ensure workshop facility, equipment & tools are adequately maintained and available in ready to use condition.
- Facilitate the training and development of team members in the department, by providing feedback and coaching to support improvements in their job performance.
- Review customers service orders and inspect the quality of repairs before the release of vehicles.
- Provide technical advice to team members, analyze and interpret data.
- Ensure the workshop observes all warranty process conditions
- Guiding & motivating productive staff to improve productivity & efficiency.
- Monitor and control workshop expenses.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application to:firstname.lastname@example.org with subject matter- Workshop Manager (Aba or Enugu or Owerri)
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed