Fullstack Developer (Remote) at Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited
LAGOS , IKEJA ,
IT and Telecoms
Prudential Estates Investors Network Limited is a real estate development platform that provides investors with access to debt investment offering.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Fullstack Developer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos (Remote)
Employment Type: Contract
Your New Company
- You will be working for a fast growing company. This role will be responsible for developing our investment platform which manages the investment activities for our investors.
Your new role
This role will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Participating in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on developing scalable, resilient systems that deliver business value.
- Writing unit / integration tests along with production code to produce a reliable product.
- Understanding and providing feedback for technical and design requirements.
- Providing technical support to internal teams.
- Staying abreast of and (where necessary) applying the latest emerging technologies.
- Helping improve code quality and existing functionality.
What you'll need to succeed
- Computer science or similar related experience.
- Proven track record in a similar role.
- Thorough understanding of OO programming languages.
- Thorough understanding of relational databases.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Able to work both individually and as part of an agile team.
- Able to actively participate in technical and commercial discussions.
- Experience designing, developing, releasing and maintaining scalable, fault tolerant systems.
- Experience dealing with large volumes of data
What you'll get in return
A fully remote working role.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send an up-to-date copy of their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed