HR Executive at Success Drives Global Consult Limited
LAGOS , IKEJA ,
Success Drive Global Consult Limited is a Business Solution Company - with primary focus on People Development, Strategy Development, Process Optimization and Technology Integration. We offer corporate training and management consulting solution to SMEs and M&L firms - thus help individual attain professionalism and business to achieve excellence. SDGC is driven by a passion for success and seeks to, in strategic partnership with our customers, deliver professional training and business solutions for optimal business growth. Our vision: To become Africa one stop business solution hub – offering business solution to optimize your PEOPLE, PROCESS AND STRATEGY
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Executive
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Role
- SDGC is seeking an HR business partner (HRBP) to support SDGC’ business development need.
- You will act as a primary point of contact for team members and business partners, serving as a connector to internal functions, an advisor on all people processes, procedures, and initiatives.
- HRBP is a key driver of performance management and change management across their organization, influencing culture and the future of business development at SDGC.
- This role reports into a Managing Director
Strategy Development and Implementation:
- Work closely with the team lead to understand organizational challenges and design/implement creative solutions
- Coordinate and support the implementation of strategic initiatives within the organization.
- Support team and managers to cultivate a high performance culture, and ensure that performance management experiences are effective and empowering, prioritising fairness and objectivity
- Advise managers on team performance management via a data driven approach
- Work proactively to identify underperformance and address thoughtfully, manage underperformance professionally and swiftly.
- Connect team members to compelling learning and development opportunities, mentorship, coaching for performance and growth, advising on career opportunities
- Support leaders and managers on talent mapping and reviews to ensure implementation of recommendations from the Talent Development team.
- Develop and implement workforce retention, career and succession strategies.
Organization Design and Change Management:
- Implement effective change management strategies, providing subject matter expertise on risk mitigation and change delivery.
- Support the implementation of OD strategy plans and also identifying risks and impact to delivery.
Coach, Inspire, Influence:
- Nurturing, coaching and mentoring engineers and managers within your pod as well as more junior Engineering Experience team members.
- Works in partnership with leaders to provide challenge, legal guidance and advice in dealing with difficult people issues in a fair, straightforward manner and without delay.
- Serve as an escalation point for your pod and your direct reports
- Build and maintain healthy relationships with key stakeholders
- Coach leaders/managers on proper management and communication practices.
- Work closely and effectively with other cross-functional HRBP’s, People operations and Centres of excellence teams to identify best practice and use it to define effective business interventions.
- Share knowledge and insights with the wider People team to help shape best practise and ensure business goals are in line with org-wide strategy
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree qualification with 2 - 5 years experience.
- Significant and relevant professional experience most of which should be in an advisory HR role
- Have a strong sense of business ethics and ability to appropriately handle confidential information.
- Demonstrate a deep understanding of Human Resources Management Processes, Culture and
- Performance Management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, stellar emotional intelligence with a specific focus on self moderation, cultivating relationships and empathy.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written, the ability to present and facilitate effectively. Storytelling via presentations is a strongly preferred skill.
- Ability to create effective working partnerships with senior leaders, challenge the thinking of others in respectful and thoughtful ways, influence upwards
- Big picture thinker, a “never settle’ mindset
- Strong interest in leveraging data to inform decisions (don’t worry if you aren’t an expert we have some of those!)
- Experience in a challenging, changing, complex business environment with a special focus on multiculturalism (and internationalism).
- Solid track record in design and implementation of employee engagement strategies that have meaningfully impacted the individual and organization experience
- Ability to support business development drive is a must.
- Previous experience in coaching employees and management through complex, difficult issues
- Knowledge of in-country employment regulations, is an advantage
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
N70,000 - N250,000 / month.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV in MS word version to: firstname.lastname@example.org copy email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed