Alpha Mead Group is a Total Real Estate Solutions Company established to provide robust business support services to local and international Real Estate investors or owners with interests in Facilities Management, Real Estate Development and Advisory, Security Systems and Technologies, Training, Healthcare Management and Real Estate Financing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plumber
- Carry out preventive maintenance of plumbing pipes and fittings.
- Competent in: Simple Water closet, closed couple water closet, push valve water closet, urinary automation valve control, miser-tap & single tap, pressure-reducing valve, identification of various taps
- Carry out repairs and corrective maintenance without the need for rework.
- Interprete and works from Technical plans and drawings.
- Troubleshoots and detects faults correctly and readily proffer the right solutions.
- Maintain a safe and clean environment during and after work.
- Identify correct PPE to use for different tasks, wear prescribed PPE at all times required, and keep these in good condition.
- Know and follow processes for preventive maintenance of assigned equipment and carries this out with minimal supervision.
- Provides accurate time material and labour estimates and measurements for tasks arising.
- Able to identify and use the right tools appropriately. No record of missing or destroyed tools due to negligence.
- Follow attendance policy as assigned by supervisor
- Follow all rules, regulations, and policies of AMFacilities and follow all directives from superiors
- Perform other functions as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- The ideal candidate must have SSCE and Trade Test Certificates
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed