We are a key and foremost household name in the Healthcare/Pharmaceutical sector of the company. We are recently restructured and reposition looking to attract hard working, self motivated and qualified individuals to join the turnaround team.
We are looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Accountant
Job Code: CDC/ACCT/AES/20052021
Location: Ajao Estate, Lagos
- We are looking for exceptional candidates with cognate experience, male age between 35years to 45years, married and have the ability to drive to fill the above role and will be reporting directly to the Factory Manager:
Key responsibilities / Qualifications / Competencies:
- B.Sc (Accounting), ACA, (additional qualification or degree in any finance or business related discipline may be an advantage).
- Minimum of eight(8)years post-qualification experience out of which, at least (6) must have been in the manufacturing industry and at least, four (4) presently at the senior
- Management level in the finance and Accounts function.
- Proven skills and competencies in Managing the raw materials, production and the output accounting, finance and Accounts function of a manufacturing company and has sound understanding of regulatory requirements.
- Must possess the skill to coordinate manage the company annual/weekly/monthly and annual budget for accomplishment of the company overall objective. Knowledge of effective internal control processes in this industry shall be an advantage.
- Successful applicant shall be expected to report to the Factory Manager
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com using the Job Code as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed