Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
Deloitte West Africa is a cluster of Deloitte offices that has joined together to provide seamless cross-border services to our clients in the region and to pass on the benefits of scale and access to resources that this organization can generate. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across these regions: Nigeria and Ghana.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Officer (Diabetes)
Reference Number: DIS004
Locations: Abuja, Calabar-Cross River, Gombe, Kano, Kebbi, Ilorin-Kwara
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Pharmacy, Medical Laboratory Science or any relevant health course. Minimum of Second Class Upper
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in the medical, pharmaceutical or diabetes care management equipment and supplies.
- Membership of ISMMN, ICSP or any relevant health body is an added advantage
- Proven Sales record in the health industry
- Negotiation and Deal Closing Skills
- Communication Skills
- Sales Prospecting
- Business Development and Strategy Development
- Relationship Management
- Account Management and Cross selling
- Digital Marketing
- Innovation and Customer Centered
- Numeracy Skills
- Capacity to set and achieve targets
- Knowledge of local language
- Knowledge of Sales Force
- Knowledge on Diabetes care and treatment solutions
- Responsible for Sales Prospecting, Lead generation and relationship management within your location by contributing and implementing sales strategies and sealing deals that will meet required sales target of diabetes monitoring and lifestyle kits such as Accu-Chek Glucometers, insulin, and other diabetes care tools that will increase company customer base and strong presence in your region especially within the B2B and B2C segment
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Customer Acquisition:
- Recommends product offerings and promotional sales programs to new and existing customers
- Educates customers on diabetes care products usage and how to self-monitor blood glucose levels regularly
- Presents, promote and sell all company diabetes products using convincing arguments to existing and prospective distributors
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calls, office visitations, emails, proposals or any other sales techniques
- Maximizes understanding of local buying behaviours to increase the volume of diabetes product sales in specific locations
- Implements all company sales strategies at different locations while paying strict adherence to SOPs
- Maintains and expand customer database within assigned territory
- Carry out after sales maintenance support on faulty Gluco-meter kits and product usage where necessary
- Manages customers’ unique expectations in regional localities to improve pre-sales and post sales relationship with which results in revenue growth
- Establishes, develops and maintains positive business and customer relationships with new and existing customers
- Liaises with the Key Accounts teams to ensure the resolution of all customer problems and complaints
- Monitors territory/market potentials, keeps track of sales and status reports
- Provides Regional Sales Lead with market reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and new product potentials
- Keeps the Regional Sales Lead informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
Application Closing Date
19th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Apply via EmploymentNigeria
Note: Please indicate your preferred location(s).
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed