Waje Smart Solutions - We are a software-based information technology systems integrator. We assist businesses to drive digital transformation initiatives that will either lead to an increase in sales, reduction in costs, and/or mitigation of risks.
We do this by working with small and large companies to digitize their business data, provide security around their data, implement automation of their processes (back-end and front end) whilst using data analytics to provide insights that enable business owners gather intelligence from their digitized data to make informed decisions.
Our customers including banking and insurance clients, blue-chip companies as well as notable oil and gas companies in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Awaiting NYSC or currently serving corp members.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company products.
- Calling potential customers and setting appointments for visits, explain company products, and encourage purchases.
- Answering customers' questions and escalating complex issues to the relevant departments as needed.
- Maintaining accurate records of sales, scheduled customer appointments, and customer complaints.
- Collaborating with team members to ensure that the company is reaching its target audience.
- Informing product developers of possible product improvements and changes to ensure that company products meet current market needs.
- Preparing cost-benefit analyses for prospective and existing customers to determine the most suitable purchase options.
- Research and recommend prospects for new business opportunities
- Research and analyze sales options
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and prospects
- Stay current with trends and competitors to identify improvements or recommend new solutions
- Collect and analyze information and prepare data and sales reports
- Attend workshops to learn more technical and professional skills for the job
- Build and maintain professional networks
- Meet with potential clients to determine their need and prospect potential corporate accounts
- Continuously generating prospect customers and referrals from every visit.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field
- At least 2 years work experience.
- Good knowledge and use of Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel.
- Proven sales experience and track record of achieving sales targets.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed