Company Driver at Kontz Engineering Services Limited
Kontz Engineering Services Limited has since 1999 located at Kontz Place off Ama Nnachi Street, Isheri Olofin Estate, by World Oil Filling Station, Lagos Ibadan Expressway. We have a partnership with our foreign partners spread across the world, among which are United States, Russia, Israel, Italy, Germany, and Turkey, has worked extensively on different projects and solution in and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Driver
Location: Anthony, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/she is to inspect the vehicles and perform basic support undertakings like changing the oil, refueling the car(s), changing the batteries, and checking and repairing some minor issues.
- He/she recognizes electrical or mechanical faults in the vehicles and reports to the dispatcher or supervisor whose duty it is to arrange to take it to a mechanic or electrician.
- The driver is also saddled with the obligation of guaranteeing that the vehicles are constantly kept perfect and clean.
- Along these lines, he/she either wash the vehicles consistently or takes them to a car wash shop.
- He/she might be required to convey and get packages, drop, and pick up clothing, and buy lunch for managers, supervisors, and other senior specialists on solicitation.
- The company driver work description may also entail dropping and picking up staff and business partners of the organization from gatherings, airplane terminals et cetera.
- Asides from all these, the driver should be proficient in the services he/she renders, and comply with all traffic rules.
- In addition, he/she must be appropriately authorized to drive vehicles
- Interested candidates should possess a Master's Degree
- A minimum of 5 - 9 years work experience.
- N40,000 - N50,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed