Van Sales Representative at Innocent Ibezute & Co. Limited
EDO , BENIN ,
Marketing and Sales
Innocent Ibezute & Co. Limited - We are an indigenous firm involved in the marketing, distribution, and sales of PZ Cussons’ FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) to meet the needs of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Van Sales Representative
Location: Benin, Edo
Employment Type: Full-time
- He/She ensures retail customers in assigned open/nonopen markets are served and our products are available & visible at the retail outlets in assigned markets at all times.
- Gives input for the preparation of route plan & adherence to it strictly.
- Develop & maintain a customer list that captures Name Contact Person, Address, and Phone Numbers of customers in assigned markets.
- Sell company products to current & potential wholesale/retail outlets & customers.
- Capture sales using the company's SFA devices.
- Must be accountable for all the stocks in his/her custody
- Report issues relating to / satisfaction of customers, & consumers in assigned markets.
- Assist in the development (information generation) and implementation of marketing plans regarding his / her assigned territory.
- Merchandise & execute product display initiatives leading to the desired visibilities for company brands in the retail outlet's trade channels.
- Must be able to drive and have a valid driving license.
- Candidate must possess an FSLC /SSCE /JSCE /NABTEB /ADN /OND /ND /NCE /B.Sc /B.Ed /B.Tech (Any Discipline) qualification.
- Applicant must be fluent in English and Pidgin language with at least 1 year of Sales experience.
- Knowledge of Edo State territory will be an added advantage
- Age between 20 -30 years old.
Special Skills & Key Behavioral Competencies:
- N30,000 - N90,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org using "Van Sales Representative" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed