Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure that pharmaceutical products are manufactured, packaged and stored in compliance with current WHO Good Manufacturing Practices as well as NIS ISO 9001:2015 standards as applicable, National Regulatory Authorities; NAFDAC, PCN, Federal Ministry of Labour and Productivity, Ministry of Health, etc.
- Ensure that the products produced meet the WHO current Good Manufacturing guidelines and National Legal and Regulatory requirement.
- To approve the instructions relating to production operations, including the in-process controls, and to ensure their strict implementation.
- To ensure in liaison with Supply Chain unit activities in the main Division namely Pharma are planned, organized and co-ordinated to ensure no stock-out situations both in the head office and sales Depots particularly for locally manufactured products.
- To ensure that technical service is optimised and geared towards optimum capacity utilization and cost improvement by process and personnel management.
- In liaison with Engineering Services embarks on routine maintenance of building and facilities and on life-cycle management of machinery and recommend to management replacement, retrofitting or upgrade of facilities from time to time to ensure quality products, optimal output, and safety.
- Personnel Management: Recommend for recruitment of qualified personnel, training, and retraining of personnel to work in production to achieve strategic objective of producing quality products. Also training of Interns, Students etc.
- Establish documentation system for all production, packaging operations in line with GMP and in liaison with Quality Assurance and Engineering (as may be applicable). This also includes procedures related to Occupational Health and Safety.
- In conjunction with Quality Manager carry out internal self-inspection or (Internal GMP Audit) and ensure plant hygiene.
- To ensure that production records are evaluated and signed by a designated person.
- In liaison with QC/QA and Engineering Services carry out validation, re-validation (as may be required) of manufacturing processes, cleaning processes and qualification of process and packaging equipment, and plant utilities i.e. water, HVAC.
- To ensure that appropriate process validations and calibrations of control equipment are performed and recorded, and the reports made available.
- Ensure that New Project in terms of product development and reformulation are carried out to suit local market environment in line with GMP guidelines.
- Oversee the maintenance of the department, premises and equipment and the entire production operations in conjunction with other Sectional heads and Supervisors to ensure compliance to WHO GMP guidelines, NAFDAC/ other national regulatory authorities, ISO quality standards, in-house guidelines, and policies as well Client guidelines in the case of Toll Manufacturing.
- In conjunction with QC/QA, Engineering, and other applicable departments, carry out deviation investigation of processes and procedures related to manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Ensure Maintenance of discipline and adherence to Company-wide policies within the Production Section of the Technical Operations Department in conjunction with other Sectional Heads and make reports when necessary.
- Develop, oversee Toll Manufacturing operations planning, development and execution such that it becomes core business
- Advice / recommend replacement(s), upgrade of process, equipment in manufacturing operation as appropriate
- Ensure collation of part and/or maintain primary or secondary production output data, downtime statistics and other relevant information needed to assess the efficiency of the manufacturing system daily and monthly in conjunction with other Sectional Heads.
- In conjunction with QA/QC, ensures approval and monitoring of suppliers of materials, contract manufacturer (where applicable), designation and monitoring of storage conditions for materials and products.
- Ensure in conjunction with QA/QC the Inspection, investigation and taking of samples to monitor factors that may affect product quality.
- Ensure that QMS and cGMP documentation, implementation & audit related activities in the department are coordinated in line with applicable requirement.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree + M.Sc.
- 12 to15 yrs. in Pharmaceutical Industry (Manufacturing
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: %email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed