Senior Frontend Developer at Zeno Nigeria (10 Openings)
LAGOS , LEKKI ,
IT and Telecoms
Zeno is a mobile app providing mass transportation as a service via ride sharing. Our mission is to offer a reliable option for commuters to comfortably be in transit at an affordable price
We believe your transit moments should offer some comfort, a good time to relax and unwind from work. As millennials, we do things for ourselves, but we know it is great to have someone tend to you while you are on the move…, this is the experience Zeno offers you, to deliver mass transportation as a service to you at the least cost possible.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Frontend Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Slots: 10 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
About the Job
- Zeno Nigeria is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer specializing in ReactJS and React Native to join our engineering team.
- Our engineering team works with the latest technology - constantly improving our codebase to make it better, more scalable, and leaner.
- We are looking for a ReactJS and Native Engineer interested in building top-notch React Native Web and Mobile Apps for the iOS and Android platforms. You will be responsible for architecting and building these applications. This position will be based in Lekki, Lagos.
- Most importantly, the applicant must be willing to work from a live-in official physical location the company has provided.
- Build ReactJS web applications
- Build React Native app for Android and iOS mobile platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks, to create a performance that feels native.
- Leverage native APIs for integration.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- 3+ years of experience with React frameworks.
- Strong knowledge of ReactJS, and React Native.
- Knowledge of Redux js.
- Familiarity with native APIs for Android and iOS.
- Familiarity with native build tools for Android and iOS.
- Strong ability to work with REST API.
- Experience with automated testing suites, such as Tape or Jest.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
- Strong organizational skills.
- BSc / BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed