Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a Financial Services Institution is seeking suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Direct Sales Agent
Employment Type: Full-time
Major Roles & Responsibilities
- Responsible for opening new accounts and follow-up on outstanding documentation
- Update and follow up on returned cheques every morning.
- Follow up on customer’s requests such as pay in cheques, collect cash, process drafts, process transactions, etc.
- Update new deposits and new accounts on the system daily.
- Responsible for the provision and safe keeping of customers’ information and files.
- Mobilization of Cheap funds e.g. Savings and current account.
- Cash pick up from the customer for deposit into their account.
- Any other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Minimum Relevant Experience:
- 2 years in relevant (sales) job.
Personality / Skills / Knowledge Requirements:
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Maturity, confidence(complimented by humility), Poise and presence, sense of humour and emotional stability
- Good marketing / selling and negotiation skills.
- Goodwritten and oral communication skills.
- Good in PC skills.
- Knowledge of operating environment and major business transaction dynamics as they relate to the business location.
- Good customer relations and service excellence skills.
- Report writing and presentation skills.
- High level of confidence and integrity.
- Must possess a good personality to enable him / her relate well with people. Must be patient and self-driven.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed