Head, Customer Service at Alan & Grant
Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Customer Service
Employment Type: Full Time
- This job role is responsible for driving the unit in delivering the business’s consumer service value propositions and also ensure a culture of excellent customer service experience.
- Formulate and implement the customer service department’s vision, goals, objectives and strategy, and provide leadership to the entire unit
- Establish performance metrics for customer service team members and constantly evaluate and monitor their performance
- Develop and implement quality assurance programs for new hires and employees within the Service Centre.
- Proffer updates and expansions to technology and equipment that can improve customer and experience and retention
- Monitor business and process metrics to measure and manage customer service effectiveness.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing team to maximize revenue and customer loyalty.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of customer experience
- Develop and implements methods to record, assess and analyze customer feedback
- Analyze recorded customer interactions and conduct consumer surveys to measure the effectiveness of customer service initiatives
- Conduct financial analysis for the department in order to improve customer service initiatives.
- Present reports and strategic recommendations from various customer service research and analyses
- A Masters’ degree in business administration or any related field
- At least 10 years of working experience in Customer Services within the financial services sector.
- Proven and successful experience mapping consumer journeys and creating customer service strategies, driving positive change and influencing enhanced performance in a customer service capacity.
- Excellent business communication skills
- Excellent problem solving, leadership and management skills
- Experience in account management and support
- Proficient use of MS Office & applicable CRM technologies
- Proven ability to work under minimal supervision, and demonstrate calmness and composure under stress and uncertainty.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed