Renda is an on-demand logistics platform. Our marketplace connects businesses and individuals to end-to-end logistics solutions: Procurement, Warehousing, Haulage and Last-Mile Delivery (bike delivery). Our focus is to provide an integrated platform that gives users access to the entire logistics value-chain under one roof. With our vast network of suppliers across the value chain, we are able to provide an easier, faster and more reliable logistics experience to our users.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Coordinator (Last - Mile Delivery)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: Executive Director
- RENDA is looking for an Operations Coordinator for her last-mile delivery (bike delivery)service. The ideal candidate would support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
- The coordinator will make certain client satisfaction by ensuring that orders are properly coordinated and fulfilled within a stipulated time-frame which will inevitably increase the long-term profitability of the enterprise.
- This is a mid-level position in the operations department, they would work closely with the team into the various service delivery contracts and ensure the continued focus on the execution of the agreed service plans and initiatives.
- The primary responsibility of the Operations Coordinator is to plan, manage and monitor the operational activities and processes in order to ensure timely order fulfilment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure client orders are updated and maintained on the dashboards
- Ensure a close follow up of daily order entering and guarantee strict order management accuracy.
- Ensure Issuing and submission of documentation including Invoice, Delivery Notes, Receipts and verifications when necessary.
- Order tracking and follow up until delivery. -
- Ensure smooth deliveries, ensuring that appropriate Riders are at the right place at the right time.
- Track client claims and ensure a daily follow-up of outstanding items.
- Investigate claims and set action plans to prevent re-occurrence.
- Focus constantly on service level performance improvement.
- Maintain procedures, follow standards, and administrate activities to assure accurate order entry, efficient tracking, and timely delivery of products to clients.
- Implement tools and reports in order to measure the Customer Service activity and its KPI performance
- Strategically plan and manage operations, courier clients services
- Direct, optimize, implement and coordinate operations in line with policies and programs
- Liaise with management to review and develop new mechanisms to improve operations standard and efficient means of delivery.
- Keep track of delivery times, costs and complaints and plan routes
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Comply with laws, regulations and requirements.
- Manage the Service Delivery process: They will define, develop, communicate and implement the delivery operations process and procedures. They will contribute to the identification of opportunities for optimal efficiency and drive continual improvements into the Delivery process and procedure
- Manage strategy: They will provide input into the development of the tactical strategy and develop and implement a supporting operational strategy. They will recommend best practice for the deployment and ongoing operations management and technical support for service contracts.
- Manage stakeholder relationships: They will act as a conduit developing and maintaining influential relationships in order to ensure the continuous improvement and innovation into contracts, whilst ensuring the appropriate management of client expectations. This would lead to client satisfaction
- Ensure operational efficiency: They will ensure the development, alignment and implementation of end-to-end processes, leading to operational, process, quality, standard and service optimisation. He/she assists in the timeous identification and solving of operational problems. They implement and use governance, compliance procedures and processes effectively to identify and manage risks and expose previously unknown liabilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role
- Exceptional time management, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Computer skills with a good handle on excel.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to accurately and efficiently analyze data.
N100,000 - N 150,000 monthly.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed