MyStaff is a HR Consulting firm in Nigeria, offering recruitment and outsourcing services to businesses to get the right human resource and improve business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Factory Worker
Employment Type: Full-time
- Factory workers operate machinery to manufacture different products, which can vary depending on the industry.
- Factory workers are responsible for a range of functions including processing, sorting, and packing the products, as well as operating the machines and monitoring the output to check it is in line with compliance standards.
- Gather raw resources for processing, measuring, mixing, and cooking raw materials.
- Control automated process and temperature for making products.
- Check the quality of prepared products and record exact results at definite times of the production process.
- Operate and maintain machines, inspecting and packing the final product.
- Ensure to clean and sterilize plant processing area.
- Operate machinery to products.
- Inspect the quality of various products.
- Involve in mixing and cookingproduct ingredients, molding, and shaping theproducts.
- Monitor maturity time and collect samples of products.
- Test samples ofproducts and operating machinery for packagingproducts.
- Perform in an assembly and manufacturing environment to operate machine inflating, molding, or cutting airbags as specified.
- Inspect plastics visually to detect imperfections and packaging products when complete.
- No formal qualification is required. Although a high school diploma or related qualification is desirable.
- Previous experience working in a similar role.
- Ability to follow instructions.
- Must possess a team spirit.
- A good level of concentration.
- Physical stamina.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed