MyStaff Consulting Limited is a Staff firm offering recruitment and outsourcing services to businesses to get the right human resource and improve business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Company Supervisor
Location: Ewekoro, Ogun
Employment Type: Full Time
- A Supervisor, or Team Leader, is responsible for overseeing a group of employees within a professional setting.
- Their duties include relaying information between their team and upper management, guiding their team through daily work activities or projects, and monitoring employee performance to ensure maximum productivity.
- Managing the workflow of their employees, creating team schedules, and delegating tasks
- Assessing the work performance of their employees and identifying areas that need improvement
- Ensuring that business goals, deadlines, and performance standards are met
- Training and onboarding new hires to make sure they understand their roles
- Setting goals for workers and making sure they comply with the company’s plans and vision
- Recommend new employees to the human resources team based on an assessment of their performance
- Reporting performance records and evaluations to HR and senior management.
- Candidates should possess an HND, B.A or B.Sc qualification with 1 - 3 years experience.
- Advanced leadership and team management skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of company policies
- Time management and organizational skills
- Ability to maintain a consistent teamwork mentality
- Computer skills and knowledge of collaboration tools
- Must know how to drive
- Must be married and lives in Ogun state.
N70,000 - N100,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Company Supervisor" as the subject of the mail.
Login And Apply