Alan & Grant - Our work is focused on creating innovative HR and Organizational Development Solutions aimed at Performance Improvement & Business Growth. We currently serve clients across various sectors of the Economy from locations in Jos, Port Harcourt and Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time
- The role is also responsible for identifying appropriate strategies for sales growth of all company’s products and solutions in order to increase market share.
- The job holder will also be responsible for overseeing the daily management of the Sales & Business Development team.
- Organize the Sales and Business Development network so that necessary resources are allocated and organized to deliver outcomes
- Ensure new and existing products and solutions are profitable revenue lines
- Create and implement sales plans to grow income in target user markets
- Participate in the development and ongoing review of annual strategic plans
- Drive strategic and tactical Sales and Development plans in tandem with the overarching business strategies
- Align operational processes and resources to support sales targets
- Manage risks within Sales and Business Development accountability consistent with the agreed risk profile and in accordance with statutory requirements.
- Provide Business intelligence on sales performance across all channels to the organization
- Develop the team’s capability and manage their performance
- A Master’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing or any related discipline
- At least 7 to 14 years in a leadership role overseeing Sales and Business Development within the fintech industry.
- Excellent technology sales expertise and experience of successfully launching new products
- Prove experience of managing sales and business development teams
- Strong negotiating skills and knowledge of commercial agreements and frameworks
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal, negotiation, leadership and management skills
- Able to deal with varied tasks and work under pressure to meet deadlines and targets
- Significant understanding of sales principles and a proven ability at developing and implementing successful sales strategies.
- Demonstratable expertise in managing third-party agencies, customer relationships and other interested parties
- Ability to travel internationally when required
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Login And Apply