Store Keeper at Value Edge Management Service Limited
EDO , BENIN ,
Value Edge Management Service Limited - We are a leading business management consulting practice serving clients across Africa. We work in all major sectors of the economy and levels of government engaging highly trained and sector-experienced consultants.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Location: Benin City, Edo
- We are searching for an organized and detail-oriented storekeeper to manage all of the operations in our client’s storeroom.
- In this position, you’ll play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of stock, including ordering, receiving, and managing inventory.
The candidate will be responsible for the following deliverables:
- Oversees and administers the operations of a store.
- Receives, identifies and verifies merchandise.
- Maintaining quality and quantity control of all bar-related inventory, as well as in ordering, receiving, loading, storing, and issuing all bar products.
- Maintaining all storerooms and regulations;
- Monitoring the proper temperature in all storerooms; and providing assistance to the Operations Manager.
- Maintains inventory. Uses inventory management software.
- Prepares purchase requisitions for the replacement of stocks.
- Maintains files appropriate to the activities of the unit, such as invoices, order number, receiving date, delivery date, etc. Prepares reports.
- Verifies ledgers, statements and supporting documents.
- Update procurement team on status of stock to avoid stock-out
- Responsible for safekeeping and in the issuance of bar products.
- Responsible for maintaining all bar storerooms clean, and organized.
- Participates in the loading and storing process of all bar inventoried items.
- Ensures segregation of goods based on pick lists provided by the bar and catering unit
- Responsible for monitoring shelf-live all of Bar products.
- Responsible for monitoring proper temperatures of all Bar storerooms.
- Responsible for reporting spoilage and breakage of inventoried items.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 2+ years of experience in storekeeping, inventory control, or record keeping
- B.Sc / HND qualification in related discipline.
- Previous bar storekeeping experience, preferably in a 4 or 5 star restaurant, lounge and hotel
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management
- Ability to work independently to, quickly and accurately.
- Basic knowledge of liquor, beer, wine brands and quality
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management
- Experience working with cash registers and/or related computerized systems.
- Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computations
- Ability to apply customer service skills when interacting with customers and coworkers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to provide on-the-job training to Bar Utility personnel.
- Skills to operate common office equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed