TVC Communications is one of Nigeria’s leading broadcast companies operating market-leading channels including TVC, TVC News Channel, Max 102.3 Lagos, Adaba FM Ondo and TVC Digital. We are now expanding our business through an aggressive programme of investment to help build audience share and drive cross-platform advertising revenue.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bulletin Editor
Location: Any City, Nigeria
Job Type: Full Time
Principal Accountabilities (IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Edits a broad range of stories within the desk’s profile.
- Works in an integrated way with the desk.
- Works with reporters on story development.
- Collaborates with the news desk on visual and graphic components of stories.
- Exhibits strong news judgement.
- Proofreads and crosschecks copy and ensures content is consistent with the style guide.
- Verifies facts, dates, and statistics, using standard reference sources.
- Develops and executes a strategy to expand and improve local business coverage and grow traffic to the channel.
- Break business stories.
- Other duties as assigned
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
- Strong editing skill
- Must have strong knowledge of financial market, economics and consumer issues
- Working knowledge of Nigeria’s media space
- Knowledge of basic newsroom work tools.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office
- First degree in Mass Communication, Social Sciences, Humanities or its equivalent. Post Graduate qualification will be an added advantage
- Minimum of seven (7) years’ experience in similar position.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject fo the email
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed