A leading Multinational Telecommunication Company in West Africa requires a number of well- experienced candidates to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Enterprise Business Director
- A proven expert in leading and coordinating execution across go- to-market (GTM) activities, to respond to and solve the Enterprise customers most important business priorities and problems (challenges) using proven levels of consultative sales approaches and leveraging the entire solutions portfolio.
- This is a full time role required to produce maximum levels of value for clients - and produce the highest levels of growth for the business
- Drive high revenue growth. Create and lead the overall strategy to grow revenue within the designated region and client account(s).
- Superior Account Planning and Client Relationship Management:
- In collaboration with partner organizations (i.e. Core Technical and IS) create the overall strategy and service delivery expectations that drive customer retention and satisfaction based upon measurement and management of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operating Level Agreements COLAs).
- Provide oversight and guidance to all critical customer deliveries and must be able to proactively escalate wherever necessary to the customer, product, development operations, or senior leadership for complete resolution.
- Collaborate extensively with internal teams to provide strategic guidance to customers on product functionality, technology, process guidance, and implementation that drive them to capture, manage, generate and optimize revenue, strengthen customer relationships and exploit emerging opportunities within the industry,
- Serve as a strategic business representative to internal teams such as legal, finance, operations, product management, professional services and development.
- Provide thought leadership to educate the customer and internal teams on business industry trends as well as the customer business strategies.
Minimum Qualifications / Skill Requirements
- BS/BA degree in business or related field, advanced degrees! education preferred
- Minimum of 15 years experience in leadership positions managing the sales and/or customer support of digital products and services within telecommunications and techno(cy markets (prefer significant experience with Enterprise Sales and related Telecom sectors)
- Executive level presence and excellent, with the maturity and experience to manage large, complex client accounts across
- Strong knowledge of technical concepts including operations and development processes, with emphasis on the Business to Business (B2B) inclusive of Cable, Digital Products, and Telecommunications with experience with OSS/BSS solutions
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: All applications will be treated in strict confidence and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed