The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Filling Station Manager
Location: Abule Egba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To create a good customer relationship
- Monitor station expenses and inventory
- Manage the day to day operation of the station
- Ensure execution of established safety security, quality, and policies
- Assign schedule and monitor the task of service station personnel
- Assign schedule and monitor task
- Conduct audits, computer entry cleaning maintenance, and customer relations.
Qualifications and Job-specific Competencies
- HND/Bachelor's degree
- 5 or 8 years Experience in filling station outlet
- Must have experience in oil & Gas downstream section
- Ability to work independently and execute the task effectively
- Ability to work under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using "Filling Station Manager - Lagos" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed