Vacancy for a Senior .Net Developer at Veripark Nigeria Limited
IT and Telecoms
Veripark Nigeria Limited is a global IT Solutions provider enabling businesses to optimise their services through seamless customer experience. We are a leading global provider of multi-channel delivery, customer relationship management and loan origination solutions for financial institutions. VeriPark creates technological innovations that transform businesses worldwide - Europe, Asia, Middle-East, Africa - including banks, credit unions, insurance companies, pension funds, telecom companies, brokerage and investment firms.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior .Net Developer
- Do you hold a Bachelor's Degree / Master's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics/Telecommunication?
- Do you possess 6 - 8 years of web-based application development experience? 3 years of same in development experience in banking project?
- Are you experienced in leading development teams and task assignment?
- How about good experience in developing technical design documents?
- Do you have sound knowledge in application security, scalability and high-performance database programming?
- Do you possess experience in C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server, ADO.NET?
- Do you possess good communication skills in English (listening, speaking and writing)?
- Are you able to work on clients’ projects on client premises?
- Are you able to travel for project assignments in various countries?
- Do you possess business know-how on retail and corporate banking?
- The knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics CRM is a plus.
- If you answered yes to all our preference above, we desire to engage with you as we are currently meeting interested results-driven team leaders and software architects with 6-8 years of experience in banking.
- We are currently hiring in Nigeria and looking to take on a Senior dotNet Developer
- The role will present the opportunity of working across exciting digital transformation projects within Financial Services institutions.
Summary of Job Responsibilities
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, debugging applications and configuring existing systems.
- Utilize .net framework expertise deploy high-quality applications
- Analyze system requirements and prioritize tasks
- Write clean, testable code using .net programming languages
- Develop technical specifications and architecture
- CRM customization
- Write and review code
- Test and debug various .net applications
- Review and refactor code
- Deploy fully functional applications
- Upgrade existing programs
- Document development and operational procedures.
Why Should You Work With Us?
- We offer a dynamic work environment that improves individual strengths and abilities.
- You get to work for an international fast-growing company on the edge of leading technology.
- You get to work with our dynamic and cross-cultural team of experts in the industry.
- You enjoy the freedom to be on top of your game.
- You get to work with business leaders within our target market while delivering premium value.
- We understand that an enabling culture spurs a creative mind and will give you the best of experience.
- We value our employees and understand that we are as strong as our people, we, therefore, pay attention to your needs.
- Excellence defines our products and services.
- You enjoy a robust compensation and benefits package.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed