Apply as the Accounts Officer - General Ledger for Lorache Group
Lorache Group- Our client, a Telecommunication Firm with major stake in ISP across Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer - General Ledger
Department: Accounts and Finance
Reports to: Accounts Supervisor/Head
- B.Sc graduate in Accounting or related field with 3 to 5 years of experience. ICAN (added advantage).
- Good Accounting Knowledge
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Proficient in International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Good knowledge of Companies Act and Tax Laws
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Communication Skills (written and oral)
- Knowledge of Account Payable process (added advantage)
- The Accounts Officer's primary role is to assist the Financial Controller in the administration of the association’s financial accounts.
- Good management decisions rely heavily on accurate and timely presentation of financial information.
- As such the overall financial health of the association is supported from this area through the delivery of effective accounts department services.
- The role is to be performed with high standards of service to external and internal stakeholders
- Preparation of Monthly Financial Statements and detailed supplementary schedules forming part of Financial Statements.
- Variance Analysis
- Scrutiny of General Ledger Balances on Regular basis
- Proficient in Reconciliations of all major items in Income Statement and Balance Sheet eg: Sales, Stock, Bank, Duties & Taxes.
- Preparation of various Management Reports (Regular and Ad-hoc)
- Handling Internal and External Audits
- Assisting other Finance Sub-Functions as and when required.
Application Closing Date
30th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume /CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.