Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Manager
Experience / Education Required
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Economics.
- HSE Certification is an added advantage.
- Professional Warehouse certification is an added advantage.
- 3 to 5 years Proven work experience as warehouse manager in a FMCG or Similar business
- Expertise in warehouse management procedures and best practices
- Proficient in receiving
- storing and distribution operations by following the operational policies and procedures
- Expertise in managing the warehouse staff
- Excellent knowledge of managing the stock Level efficiently
- Experience of handling the vendors
- Ability to: work under pressure and extra hours.
Purpose / Role
- Organize, Plan and control of Warehouse overall functions,
- Manage and apply all warehouse SOP’s,
- Manage warehouse Staff, increase productivity and efficiency of the warehouse, manage warehouse space efficiently, send report to Head of Business on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Key Aims and Objectives
- Stock Accuracy, Stock management and recording accuracy, increase Productivity and efficiency to meet up with the wide number of logistic transactions expected.
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, policies and procedures.
- Strategically Manage warehouse in compliance with company’s policies and vision.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols.
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Keep stock control system up to date and plan future capacity requirements
- Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting equipment; issuing work orders for repair and requisitions for replacement.
- Manage warehouse space efficiently
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintain standard of health and Safety , Hygiene and Security for example ensuring that stock are stored safely
- Motivate, organize and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity and efficiency targets are met and exceeded.
- Brief team leaders on issues on daily Basis
- Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily , Weekly and monthly basis
- Training staff and monitoring performance and progress
- Communicating with other department
- Delivering and fulfilling directives and objectives from HQ
- Inventory reports, bad and damaged stock report, goods ageing report, consumption report, in and out status report, goods received versus goods ordered report, Manpower status report , any other report requested by the line manager.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letters to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed