Construction Equipment Solution & Services Brand Manager at Heights Access Nigeria
Heights Access Nigeria team is made up of some exceptional people who have extensive experience in all aspects of construction and industrial equipment specification, engineering, procurement and execution. Our team has over 100 years of cumulative and rounded experience most of which were gained by hands on tutoring facilitated by our manufacturing partners and conducted in very deft and deliberate manner over several years and still on going.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Construction Equipment Solution & Services Brand Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Qualifications and Experience
- University degree in Marketing / Business or other related discipline.
- Proven and strong Brand and Trade marketing experience (5-7 years).
- Clear understanding of construction equipment brand marketing.
- Can demonstrate excellent commercial judgement & acumen.
- Experience of working on Mainstream Brands & understanding of execution standards required for the value-oriented customer.
- Prior experience with managing key stakeholders nationally & internationally.
- Extensive experience with Below-the-line (BTL) & Above-the-line (ATL) Marketing strategy.
- Budget & cost control management.
- Direct responsibility for all company activities that involve effective brand communication to prospective customers in order to generate leads, inquries & followership
- Leading and managing the internal & external communications and media relations for the organisation.
- Assisting with the design and development of a media relations strategy that promotes, protects and builds on the organisation's reputation and ensures alignment with company strategies and priorities.
- Creating a positive media profile and positioning for the organisation, handles all communication with the media on-behalf of the organisation
- Brand manager should be able to ensure creation of strategies that will change how people perceive the HANL brand. This involves overseeing advertising, design and events.
- Expert in the internet and social media strategy with a demonstrated track record of growing followers on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social media outlets
- Translating brand elements into plans and market strategies.
- Carry out market research in order to keep up to date with customer trends, as well as trying to predict future trends
- Developing high quality and effective marketing materials that align correctly with the overall brand strategy.
- Seek out new marketing opportunities that fit with the brand and maximising all opportunities for growth.
- Analysing the brand and current strategy and highlighting areas of weaknesses or conflicting messages.
- Creating a brand plan and brand strategy and ensuring all aspects of the product or companies marketing and activities align with the ethos and goals of the brand.
Specific Key Focus Areas of the Role:
- Brand Strategy
- Consumer Insight Generation
- Brand Activation Planning
- Excellent In Execution
- Creative - thinks outside existing paradigms and nurtures big ideas.
- Inspiring - brings energy and passion to the business and creates mass followership.
- Strategic - strong proven experience creating strategies for growth.
- Insight Driven - curious about customer and what drives them and can unlock insights to change customer relationships with brands.
- Relationships - builds strong cross-functional relationships.
- Extensive Customer Service Experience
Application Closing Date
21st August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the "Job title" as the subject of the email.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed