Account Officer at Nsik Engineering Company Limited
Nsik Engineering Company Limited, an Engineering outfit from the stable of thriving Nsik Motors Nigeria Limited, followed a restructuring of its operating structure and board membership after existing as an enterprise spanning over twenty-five years of experience on projects such as building, surveys, civil works and many more this demand led to our incorporation as a corporate entity aimed at widening her scope of services and diversification in Engineering practice demands and thereby obtained our incorporation certificate from the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) on 22 nd April, 2016 as a Limited Liability Company (RC1330962).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking to hire an Account Officer. This is a role where you will report directly to the Head of Account.
- In this capacity, you will be responsible for providing the financial results of the company.
- Bookkeeping, prepare, and record journal entries.
- Track income and expenses, and be able to prepare detailed revenue and expense reports when necessary.
- Complete monthly bank and revenue account reconciliations.
- Interface with managers and executives concerning questions and issues.
- Support external audit requirements related to specific areas of responsibility.
- Daily reconciliation of accounts.
- Assist with monthly end Reconciliation of accounts (Purchases, sales, inventory, expenses, transfers, payments, deposits).
- Work to continuously improve accounting/finance procedures and internal controls.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting from an accredited university
- 3 year+ of working for a consumer finance company, Microfinance Company or a bank.
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent written and facial interpersonal, communication, and persuasion skills.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Commitment to achieving performance goals.
- Familiarity and experience using accounting technology programs.
- Familiarity with tax accounting for finance companies in Nigeria, highly required.
- Great at time management, multitasking, and prioritizations skills.
- Familiarity with Tally ERP highly required.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed