Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an International company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Industry: Industry & Manufacturing
Job Seniority: Manager
Job Category: HSE & Security
Employment Type: Full time
- To ensure the Safe, efficient, and cost effective running of the production area by planning and directing of work activities and resources.
- To co-ordinate quality activities and establish quality priorities in keeping with safe, effective operations and cost factors.
- Ensuring that the Company’s Safety policy and procedures are adhered to and are communicated to the workforce effectively
- Managing the identification and rectification of safety issues including analysis of safety results and incidents
- Ensuring all accidents, incidents, and near misses are recorded, investigated, and closed off in a timely manner
- Maintaining 5S housekeeping standards
- Identifying initiatives to improve Safety
- Reporting safety conversations, near miss and safety engagements to achieve the agreed plants management intensity levels
- Ensuring that the correct Quality standards are complied with.
- Taking appropriate action to ensure regularity of product quality and compliance with specifications and standards, at the best cost
- Managing the Quality Complaint system and monitoring performance of key internal players to ensure fast solving of customers complaints (problem solving methods...)
- Managing the Quality, Environmental and OHSAS Management System according to ISO standards
- Compiling monthly analysis of all internal and external incidents and managing quality improvement action plans.
- Developing and implementing operating methods and procedures to improve product quality.
- Ensuring training is conducted to the correct standards and competency levels.
- Effective communication of Quality standards and work instructions
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or any relevant field of study from a recognised university
- Master's degree is a plus
- Minimum of 10 years in a manufacturing or process industry
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar senior management role within an international company or a leading indigenous group
- Strong Customer focus
- Strong technical background
- Acquaintance with QEHS ISO standards (implementation and/or follow-up)
- Outstanding Cross-Functional Understanding
- Reports, Quality Assurance, Factory, Process Control, Process Improvement, Manufacturing, Training, Process Safety, Industrial Safety, Quality Management, Quality Auditing, Safety Engineering
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed