Aldelia is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller - Hausa Speaking
Confirmation of LPO’s with Customer before Invoicing:
- Process: All LPO’s (wholesalers & Retailers) must be confirmed by credit controller in charge of the region. This can be achieved by placing a call to the contact person in the pharmacy. For institutions and hospitals, LPO must be on letter head and duly signed by the pharmacy in charge before it’s passed for invoicing.
Communicating with field staff on problematic LPO’s:
- Process: All LPO’s with outstanding issue or other related issue will be communicated via mail to the rep and Manager in charge of the account immediately the fault is discovered.
Communication with Field staff on status of LPO:
- Process: This is done by informing the rep and managers on status of their customer LPO when needed.
Follow up with sales representatives and customers on Overdue outstanding:
- Process: The credit controller maintains each account in its region and communicate via mail and phone with the rep and customer on all overdue outstanding.
- The credit controller obtain commitment and payment pattern from the customer. Where there is not commitment from the customer or customer deny any knowledge of the outstanding, the matter must be reported immediately for further action.
Follow up with Sales & Invoicing Department on LPO yet to be invoiced:
- Process: This is achieved by working together with the sales and invoicing team to avoid delay of invoicing.
- Minimum of 1 – 2 years accounting experience.
- Client wants a candidate that speaks Hausa language as he/she will most likely oversee the Northern region.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed