Bus Drivers at First Excelsia Professional Services Limited - 100 Openings
First Excelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with operational presence across 26 states. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients' corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bus Driver
Slots: 100 Openings
- Practice safe driving habits and follow all safety regulations and standards
- Complete documentation such as logs, mileage, and passenger reports
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- Ensure vehicle is in good working condition at all times
- Excellent driving skill with a minimum of 2 years of experience
- Possess valid driver’s license.
- The candidate must possess at least an SSCE/ OND qualification.
- Must not be older than 55 years.
- Must have good knowledge of Lagos routes.
- Ability to work shifts and on weekends.
- Ability to remain calm in stressful driving situations (e.g., at rush hour).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using ‘Bus
Driver’ as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed