Compliance Officer at Capital Bancorp Plc
LAGOS , NIGERIA ,
Capital Bancorp Plc. (CBP) is one of the foremost financial and professional services providers in Nigeria. Capital Bancorp Plc was born out of the perceived need to enhance the accessibility of industry, commerce and individuals to capital, whether loan or equity and high-grade investments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Compliance Officer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About the Job
- Keep the business abreast of any regulatory developments and industry best practices and assessing the impact on current procedures, as well as ensuring that necessary changes are implemented
- Develop and implement an Annual Compliance plan.
- Liaise with Industry Regulators and other agencies and respond to regulatory enquires, findings and deficiencies.
- Carry out Compliance reviews and Compliance monitoring activities.
- Monitor the resolution of Clients’ complaints.
- Provide assistant to respective units for purpose of compliance with applicable statutory, regulatory and supervisory requirements.
- Ensure no fine/censure from Regulatory authorities.
- Improvement in the compliance culture, enterprise-wide
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed