Mobile App Developer (Intern) at AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions - Remote
IT and Telecoms
AFTj Digital Marketing and Solutions is a technology-based company with a high level of transparency and exceptional customer experience which adapts to emerging trends. We help businesses boost performance and enhance productivity by providing services that equip them to gain relevance in the marketplace.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer (Intern)
Location: Nationwide (Remote)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an Intern for the postion Mobile Application Developer to design and code functional programs and applications. You will work as part of a team and individually with little supervision.
- A great Application Developer has excellent knowledge of at least one programming language. They must be familiar with a variety of operating systems and platforms. The ideal candidate will also have an analytical mindset and a keen eye for detail.
- The goal is to write “clean” and flawless code to produce fully functional software applications according to requirements.
- Understand client requirements and how they translate in application features
- Collaborate with a team of IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes according to specifications
- Write high-quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Conduct functional and non-functional testing
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Evaluate existing applications to reprogram, update and add new features
- Develop technical documents and handbooks to accurately represent application design and code
- Proven experience as a Mobile application developer
- Experience in designing and building applications
- Ability to program in at least one programming language such as C#, Java (J2EE) etc.
- In-depth knowledge of programming for diverse operating systems and platforms using development tools
- Excellent understanding of software design and programming principles.
- Ateam playerwith excellent communication skills
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability
- Great attention to detail and time-management skills
- BSc / BA in Computer Science or relevant field; MSc/MA will be appreciated
- A certified application developer is a plus
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Jobs@aftjdigital.com using the job title as the subject of the e-mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed