Junior Accountant At DOAF Arena Limited
DOAF Arena Limited is a Hospitality and Recreation company situated in Ado - Ekiti. We carry on business as general merchants providing wholesale distribution and retail services of drinks of all kinds, lodging, and accommodation amongst other things.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- Overseeing bookkeeping functions, including accounts payable, accounts receivable and billing.
- Develop and maintain financial accounting systems for docketing/billing, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Ensure that accounts payable are paid in a timely manner and accounts receivable are collected promptly.
- Document and maintain complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions.
- Produce timely and accurate financial reports that are user-appropriate and comply with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Collaborate with the Finance Manager/consultant to ensure department workload is balanced.
- Prepare all supporting information for the annual audit and liaise with the external auditors as necessary.
- Perform financial analysis as required.
- Develop an orderly accounting filing system.
- Store management including stock ordering and replenishment.
- Cash and petty cash management.
- Bank operations including reconciliation report.
- HND qualification
- 1 - 2 years experience.
NGN 25,000 - 30,000 Monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Sorry the application deadline for this job has elapsed